- Multiple physical barriers to entry
- Multiple check points for entry
- 100% CCTV digitally recorded and monitored
- 24/7/365 local and remote monitoring for physical security, physical environment, network systems, and client systems
100% Raised Floor Data Center
- All data center space is raised floor to protect your equipment
- Environment monitored constantly (heat, humidity, air flow, air quality)
Redundant HVAC / CRACK systems
- N+2 redundancy
- Maintained at 70 degrees + humidity maintained constantly and monitored locally and remotely
- High capacity air handlers for maximum ventilation
- 100% data center space capacity UPS with power rectifiers + on-site generation
- Unlimited fuel supply via natural gas powered generation
- Multiple automatic transfer switches
- Conveniently located ¼ mile from local power company headquarters & ½ mile from a major hospital (consistent reliable utility power)
- Only local public data center that offers space for individual servers up to multiple racks and professional support services with in-house staff of qualified and experienced engineers.
- Custom configuration for ‘as needed’ services (both hot and cold for disaster recovery)
- Fiber to your equipment with guaranteed network speeds up to 1Gbps
- Grow rack space as needed vs one size fits all
- Owned and operated by CeraNet so we have the flexibility of providing what you need, when you need it.
- Work space, office space, conference room, connectivity, phone systems available for client use.
Green Data Center Features
- In rack UPS systems that greatly reduce power loss of traditional centralized UPS systems. Allows maximum flexibility and is widely recognized as industry best practice (see new Google & Apple data center build-outs)
- Balanced power circuits that remain constant and consistent. This minimizes the utility grid impact and provides energy cost savings under current tariff rates.
- High efficiency CRACK / HVAC systems that are designed to reduce energy use.
- High efficiency new Dell servers that use a fraction of the power, generate minimal heat, and provide 10X computing power than most other makes and models.
- Rigorous maintenance on all mechanicals to ensure they run at maximum efficiency.
- Multiple high speed fiber connections (multi ring 10gb connections)
- Traditional telecom services available with current carriers (multi ring OC-48 connections)
- Multiple DMARCs for custom connectivity
Core Routing and Switching
- Redundant Cisco core routers and switches (CAT6 + Fiber)
- Network designed for maximum redundancy, high availability, and low latency
- 24/7/365 local and remote monitoring
- Experienced engineers on hand 24/7/365 to pinpoint issues before they impact service
- Custom configuration and services available
- Dedicated & private cloud infrastructure consulting and setup
- Colocation for individual servers, racks, and multiple racks
- Public cloud servers
- Managed services (hardware and software)
- Data center centric disaster recovery and business continuity consulting and implementation
- Consulting and implementation of data center related regulatory compliance issues (PCI, HIPAA, FERPA, GLBA, SOX, and systems with public records requirements) required by your business
- Custom consulting and advanced support for: network design and implementation, load balanced and clustering services, managed firewall and virtual private networks, Software as a Service (SaaS) & Application as a Service (AaaS) delivery models, application development, database & dynamic delivery services, VOIP and call center applications