5 Ways you will save money using CeraNet Cloud Computing Solutions
A frequently touted benefit of cloud computing is IT cost savings for businesses of all sizes. Here's how:
- Cloud computing solutions with CeraNet enable you to pay for what you use, as you use it. This is the most compelling of any cloud value proposition. Moving your applications and server workloads to our cloud platform allows your IT staff to instantly add, remove, or reallocate computing resources based on immediate needs of any system.
- Control server sprawl. Using CeraNet cloud servers means you no longer need to invest in expensive dedicated servers, routers, firewalls, switches, and all of the necessary redundant data center infrastructure to run your IT systems. Cloud services are not free, however running applications there allows you to enjoy no initial capital expenditures and virtually unlimited resources that can be changed as your business needs change.
- Reduce data center facility costs. Fewer servers mean a smaller data center footprint. That translates to direct savings on real estate, power, and cooling. It also translates to indirect savings on business continuity and facilities maintenance. CeraNet's cloud computing solutions offer small and medium-size businesses the opportunity to eliminate the need for their own data center.
- Decrease IT management costs with CeraNet Cloud Servers. Scaling infrastructure to meet demands, maintaining physical security, and software deployment and patching are just a few examples of costly IT management tasks that are decreased significantly by running our cloud servers.
- Decrease IT management costs using CeraNet's Cloud Servers as an 'Service'. Our easy to use control panel enables users with the ability to provision many IT services with immediate results. This can mean a significant savings on common help desk calls and other IT management tasks like procurement and server configuration. Specialized staffers are then free to concentrate their talents on tasks specific to your business rather than on general setup and technical problems.
The cloud’s ability to save you money doesn't end with decreased IT spending. It will make your business more agile and reliable and most importantly, your business more competitive. Using CeraNet Cloud Computing Services, you can deploy software and products more quickly and respond to market opportunities globally in a fraction of the time required today.